Thursday, June 27th
4:00 - 5:30 PM Pacific
This seminar will be recorded! All registered participants will receive the podcast via email. Even if you are unable to attend live you will be able to listen at your convenience!
Are you a creative professional that...
- Is dedicated to your craft and tired of being a "starving artist?"
- Believes that your finances will be turned around once you've had that big break?
- Has one or more day jobs—that are either insufferable or just tolerable-yet still feel like you're broke?
There's nothing wrong with you!
The good news is you can get on top of your finances and even build wealth without
sacrificing your artistic goals and dreams. Abundance Bound President and Founder
Miata Edoga developed the Artist's Prosperity System to help artists feel more confident
and more in control when it comes to money, which leads to increased happiness and
productivity in terms of your artistic career.
Learn to build wealth without sacrificing your artistic goals.
On this fun and practical seminar, you will get ideas on how to...
- Conquer your financial fears so they are no longer a barrier to your success.
- Become financially organized and determine your exact financial starting point.
- Develop a strong plan for the future.
- Create a debt elimination plan that will allow you to stop stressing out about
those credit card bills.
- Develop side business ideas to help you increase your income and pay less in
- Start creating passive income so there’s more time and energy to focus on the
things you want most.
- Develop attainable financial goals and dreams that inspire and motivate you to
Start creating the wealth you deserve!
Stop suffering. You're an artist, and you deserve the same benefits as everyone else.
Claim control of your money by signing up today, and change the course of your
To your prosperity,
Miata Edoga & The Abundance Bound Creative Team
Sign up now to register for our free Teleseminar/Webcast!
P.S.Once you've registered, be sure to check your inbox for a confirmation email. You
must click on the link in the email receive support materials for use during the call, and a
recording of the call in case you miss all or part of it. Without your confirmation
this information cannot be delivered!
Read more testimonials...